Wedding Song Ideas

Many moons ago I spent time searching on the web for songs for my wedding. I found that I had collected lists of songs along the way. I thought that I would create a central place that I could share these lists.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Reception: Introductions

Introduces the bride, groom and wedding party.

Across The Stars (Love Theme from Star Wars Episode II) - (John Williams)
Ain't that a kick in the head - (Dean Martin)
Another One Bites the Dust - (Queen)
At Last - (Etta James)
Augie's Great Municipal Band - (Star Wars - Phantom Menace Soundtrack)
Beautiful Day - (U2)
Canon in D - (Pachebel)
Celebration - (Kool N the Gang)
Charlie Brown Theme Song - (Amani Murray)
Derb - (Derb)
Ebony and Ivory - (Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson)
Escape - (Enrique Inglasis)
Eye of the Tiger - (Survivor - Rocky Soundtrack)
Get the Party Started - (Pink)
Going to the Chapel - (Yellowman)
Hallellujah - (Handel's Messiah)
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel - (Tavares)
I Did It - (Dave Matthews Band)
I'll Be There For You (Friend's Themesong) - (The Rembrandts)
I'm a Believer - (Smash Mouth - Shrek Soundtrack)
Imperial March - (Empire Strikes Back )
Keep Hope Alive - (The Crystal Method)
Lets Get Ready To Rumble - (Jock Jams)
Lets Get This Party Started - (Pink)
Meet Me At The Altar - (Jagged Edge)
Overture to The Phantom of the Opera - (Soundtrack: The Phantom of the Opera)
Pretty Woman - (Roy Orbinson)
So In Love - (all-4-one )
So This Is Love - (Cinderella Theme)
Sunshine of Your Love - (Cream)
Superman (Main Title) - (Superman Soundtrack)
The Beautiful People - (Marilyn Manson)
The Hey Song - (Jock Jams)
Theme from "Shaft" - (Issac Hayes)
Thunderstruck - (AC/DC)
Walk this way - (Aerosmith)
Zombie Nation - (Kernkraft)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home