Wedding Song Ideas

Many moons ago I spent time searching on the web for songs for my wedding. I found that I had collected lists of songs along the way. I thought that I would create a central place that I could share these lists.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Reception: Wedding Party Dance

Songs to get your all of your attendants out and dancing together.

All My Life - (K-Ci & JoJo)
Because You Loved Me - (Celine Dion)
Celebration - (Kool & The Gang)
Devil in a Blue Dress - (Elmer Bernstein)
Everybody Have Fun Tonight - (Wang Chung)
Friends - (Elton John)
Friends - (Michael W. Smith)
Friends In Low Places - (Garth Brooks)
From This Moment - (Shania Twain & Bryan White)
Good Riddance - Time of Your Life - (Green Day)
Hero - (Enrique Iglesias)
I Hope You Dance - (LeAnn Womack)
I Knew I Loved You - (Savage Garden)
I Turn to You - (Christina Aguilera)
I Will Be Your Friend - (Amy Grant)
I'll Be - (edwin mccain)
I'll Be There For You - (The Rembrants - Friends Soundtrack)
In My Life - (The Beatles)
It's Your Love - (Tim McGraw & Faith Hill)
I've Had The Time of My Life - (Dirty Dancing Soundtrack)
Let's Groove Tonight - (Earth Wind and Fire)
One More Day - (Diamond Rio)
Shower the People - (James Taylor)
Sweetest Thing - (U2)
Thank You - (Dido)
That's What Friends Are For - (Dionne Warwick)
There You'll Be - (Faith Hill)
Through the Years - (Kenny Rogers)
Truly, Madly, Deeply - (Savage Garden )
We Are Family - (Sister Sledge)
What a Wonderful World - (Louis Armstrong)
Wind Beneath My Wings - (Bette Midler)
YMCA - (Village People)
You’ve Got A Friend In Me - (Randy Newman)
You're Still The One - (Shania Twain)
You've Got a Friend - (James Taylor)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home