Wedding Song Ideas

Many moons ago I spent time searching on the web for songs for my wedding. I found that I had collected lists of songs along the way. I thought that I would create a central place that I could share these lists.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Reception: Participation Dances

Songs to get your guests out on the dance floor and participate.

Achy Breaky Dance - (Billy Ray Cyrus)
All Star - (Smash Mouth)
Alley Cat
Bunny Hop
C'mon Ride It (The Train) - (Quad City DJ's)
Can-Can
Conga - (Gloria Estefan)
Dollar Wine Dance - (Byron Lee)
Electric Slide
Hand’s Up
I'm a Believer - (Smash mouth - Shrek Soundtrack)
Jig
Limbo
Macarena - (Los Del Rio)
Pooh Corner - (Kenny Loggins)
Rainbow Connection - (Kermit the Frog - Muppet Movie Soundtrack)
The Chicken Dance - (Various)
The Hokey Pokey - (Various)
The Locomotion - (Kylie Minogue)
The Stroll
The Time Warp
YMCA - (Village People )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home