Wedding Song Ideas

Many moons ago I spent time searching on the web for songs for my wedding. I found that I had collected lists of songs along the way. I thought that I would create a central place that I could share these lists.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Reception: Dollar Dance

Song suggestions for the dollar/money dance.

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - (Elton John )
Chances Are - (Johnny Mathis )
Colour My World - (Chicago)
Count On Me - (Whitney Houston)
Dollar Wine (The Dollar Dance) - (Drew's Famous Party Music )
For the Love of Money - (O'Jays)
Friends - (Elton John)
Friends - (Michael W. Smith)
Hey Big Spender - (Sweet Charity)
I Hope You Dance - (Leann Womack)
If I had a Million Dollars - (Bare Naked Ladies)
Kiss the Bride - (Elton John)
Money - (Pink Floyd)
Money Burns a Hole in My Pocket - (Dean Martin)
Money Makes The World Go Round - (Kander and Ebb - from Cabaret)
Money, Money, Money - (ABBA)
Money, Thats what I want. - (Flying Lizards)
Ten Cents A Dance - (Doris Day)
That's What Friends Are For - (Dionne Warwick )
The Bridal Dance (Polka) - (Mark Buza Orchestra )
The Money Song - (Monty Python)
What A Wonderful World - (Louis Armstrong)
Wind Beneath My Wings - (Bette Midler)
With a Little Help from my Friends - (Beatles)
With a Little Help from my Friends - (Joe Cocker)
You’ve Got A Friend In Me - (Randy Newman & Lyle Lovett )
You've Got A Friend - (James Taylor)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home