Wedding Song Ideas

Many moons ago I spent time searching on the web for songs for my wedding. I found that I had collected lists of songs along the way. I thought that I would create a central place that I could share these lists.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Reception: Cake Cutting Songs

Song suggestion for cutting the cake.

Ain't That a Kick in the Head - (Dean Martin)
All My Life - (KC & JoJo)
Better Be Good To Me - (Tina Turner)
Cut the Cake - (Average White Band)
Cuts Like A Knife - (Bryan Adams)
Eat It - (Weird Al Yankovich)
Happy Together - (The Turtles)
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - (Pat Benatar)
How Sweet It Is - (James Taylor)
I Got You Babe - (Sonny Bono & Cher)
I Wanna Grow Old With You - (Adam Sandler)
Ice Cream - (Sarah McLachlan )
If I had $1 Million Dollars - (Bare Naked ladies)
It Had to be You - (Harry Connick Jr.)
It's your Love - (Tim McGraw & Faith Hill)
Love and Marriage - (Frank Sinatra)
Mack The Knife - (Bobby Darin)
Pour Some Sugar on Me - (Def Leppard)
Recipe for Love - (Harry Connick Jr)
So This Is Love - (Cinderella Theme)
Sugar, Sugar - (The Archies)
That's Amore - (Dean Martin)
Theme From 'Jaws' - (Jaws Soundtrack)
This Could Be The Start of Something Big - (Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme)
This Guy's In Love With You - (Herb Albert)
When I'm 64 - (Beatles)
Who Stole the Keeshka - (Frankie Yankovic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home